Friday, August 11, 2006

Police-Writers.com adds the 83rd Police Author

August 11, 2006 (San Dimas, CA) Police-Writers.com, a website dedicated to police officers turned authors, has added its 83rd police author, Kenneth R. Lewis. Lewis, the chief of police in Rogue River, Oregon, began his law enforcement career with the Spokane Police Department (Washington) in 1972. During his over 30 years in law enforcement he has been a patrol officer, deputy sheriff, detective, sergeant and for the last 17 years, chief of police.

Kenneth’s book, “Little Blue Whales” is taut psychological thriller about a random and sadistic killer stalking the summer beaches of Oregon. One reader noted, “Having lived on the southern Oregon coast for over 6 years I've come to love living in a small town despite all its quirks. Kenneth R. Lewis has captured the atmosphere of the Oregon coast and its small towns brilliantly in this debut novel. And having worked as a citizen volunteer for a couple law enforcement agencies, I can say his characterizations are dead on as well. In almost every aspect of life you have the good guys and bad guys duking it out (sometimes physically) for power and I cheered to myself when good won out over evil in "Little Blue Whales." The story is chock-full of action, suspense, romance and, yes, wide-eyed terror. I read all 450+ pages in two sittings and literally could not put it down once I picked it up the second time. I finished it around 1:00 in the morning and it was well worth losing sleep over. I urge you to NOT miss this book! I can't wait for a sequel!”

Police-Writers.com now lists 83 police authors and their 210 books in six categories.

No comments: